Monday 19 March 2012

Pulling my finger out.

I really hate that phrase but it's about to happen... I am officially pulling my finger out.

I have now hit the point in my life where I've got to take into account what I WANT to do with my life.

I want to write, to be given the chance and the freedom to be trusted to write about any given subject and now that they (the employer/chance giver) will be happy with it.

Seeing as blogging is free - this is my chance to really give life a bloody good go.


So, without further ado...


Hi, my name's Laura Turner. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently *suffering* a long distance relationship. I miss him like hell every day and I know he's the one.

I will write about anything, from beauty and fashion to dieting and slothing.


I really hope you enjoy my posts because from here on out, I am devoting to making my life as happy as possible.


Laura xo

1 comment:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete